Zucchini Yogurt Banana Bread Recipe 2020 – A much healthier light, damp and tender zucchini banana bread with entire wheat flour as well as Greek yogurt in addition to a generous aiding of chocolate chips.
Zucchini is still all over as well as one actually wonderful method to delight in some remains in a zucchini bread. Although my preferred zucchini bread is a blueberry zucchini bread, from time to time I such as to indulge and also go for a dark delicious chocolate chip zucchini bread.
Even though I was going with the delicious chocolate chips, I wanted the rest of the zucchini bread to be as healthy as feasible so I modified my dish a little, cutting back on the fats and sugars while including whole wheat flour and also using 0% Greek yogurt in addition to bananas as well as the zucchini to maintain the bread nice and light, wet and also tender.
Among the most effective features of a quick bread like this is that it essentially only requires regarding 5-10 minutes of effort and then you simply have to patiently wait for it to bake. I such as to make a loaf of bread on the weekend break and afterwards have a piece for breakfasts throughout the week and also this bread most definitely lasts all week and with a couple of seconds in the microwave it is equally as light moist and also cosy as the initial day! What an excellent means to enjoy some zucchini!
I such as to top my zucchini loafs with a few pieces of zucchini.
Simply take a look at all f those terrific flecks of colour in there! I used a combination of eco-friendly zucchini as well as yellow summer squash to get both colours into the loaf.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Yogurt Banana Bread Recipe
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:1 hour Total Time:1 hour 10 minutes Servings: 8
www.saudenaotempreco.com – A healthier light, moist and tender zucchini banana bread with whole wheat flour and Greek yogurt along with a generous helping of chocolate chips.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 large over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup zucchini, grated, squeezed and drained
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional, or 1 cup blueberries)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix brown sugar, bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, yogurt, zucchini and chocolate chips in another large bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until golden brown and a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.